Wednesday, 21 December 2011

Psychedelic Witchcraft


Just in time for your Winter Solstice celebrations, a cauldron filled with ancient psychedelic incantations and pagan folk rituals. Expect to find full on psychedelic rock wig-outs, magickal acid folk and a generous helping of wibbly electronic vibrations. The potion is finished off with a sprinkling of TV and film sound samples.

Listen on Mixcloud below or download the MP3 here.
The MP3 is at 128kbps for reasons of technical hocus pocus. If I manage to sort out a 320kbps version I post it here.


7 comments:

  1. Here's hoping for a 320 mix. Thanks for this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, utterly brilliant mix. I adore it. REally, really great. Any chance of a track listing? I'm curious about who the first band is, especially. I recognise some Strawberry Alarm Clock, Black Widow, Coven (natch) and Gwydion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. just wanted to let you know about my new Treasure Hunt record, Seatec Astronomy.

    It's one long piece split into ten different sections, meant to evoke a shamanistic ritual/festival

    here's a link for download: http://www.mediafire.com/?z34jm4lzk42y9lw

    and my bandcamp: http://treasurehunt.bandcamp.com/album/seatec-astronomy

    I hope you enjoy it. Feel free to share it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best one yet. Absolutely stunning.

    Next time somebody asks me a question, I'm going to play them this in it's entirety.
    Nothing more needs to be said..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Top post - many thanks for this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you all like it and thanks for commenting. Its good to get some feedback. Sadly I have computer issues, but hope to rectify this soon, so it might be a little while before I can do another. Or conjure up a 320 version.

    ReplyDelete
  7. please re-up this awesome mix !!!!!!

    ReplyDelete