Saturday 21 April 2012

Electronic Phantasmagoria


A collection of commercially unavailable electronic soundtracks from the 60s and 70s. All taken from low budget sleazy horror films. I ripped my favourite pieces of Moog madness from the audio tracks then mixed them together into a one hour long phantasmagoric soundscape.

None of these pieces of music have ever seen an official release. 


As these are ripped from the audio track the sound quality varies. Expect some hiss, crackle, sound drop outs, distortion, abrupt editing and freaky dialogue. 

Get the 320 kbps mp3 here or listen on Mixcloud below. 


7 comments:

  1. I was quite excited to see the notification in my inbox from mixcloud. Awesome. Thank you again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool, should be more on the way now that I have fixed my computer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I played this very loud outside the village church this morning to greet the parishioners upon their exit.
    When I waved an empty bong in the vicar's face -hoping for a contribution to my weed fund- he told me to "fuck off and die".

    I shall be writing to the R.N.L.I. for an apology !

    But I'm pleased to report that old mrs Jizzard commented that your mix was "erotically exquisite" & asked me to sign her shrivelled left breast on your behalf.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been really getting into these mixes lately. Killer stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for this! great music, great mix. i love yr blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is incredible stuff, found it through Reddit. This sounds like it took quite a bit of work and I thank you for doing so. Just finishing up Part 2 and I'm in a total trance.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very efficiently written information. It will be beneficial to anybody who utilizes it, including me. Keep up the good work. For sure i will check out more posts. This site seems to get a good amount of visitors. weed in oklahoma

    ReplyDelete